Die Struck Economy Iron Challenge Coins (1")
#CCI 1" Coin
Production Time: 20 Working Days
|300|| $2.60 each|
|500|| $2.10 each|
|1000|| $1.85 each|
- Custom shape die struck challenge coins
- Crafted in economical iron material - Perfect for color filled coins
- Includes 2-dimensional coin in choice of metal finishes
- Coins include up to 4 soft enamel colors with free color match
- Challenge coins are perfect for recognition, awards, or commemorations
Custom challenge coins extend a time-honored military tradition to create powerful recognition and award campaigns.
Die struck in economical iron material, these coins provide the weight of traditional brass at a budget-friendly price. Iron material is perfect for showcasing color-filled logos and designs. Pricing includes a custom shape coin in 2-dimensional relief on 1 or 2 sides. Up to 4 soft enamel colors are included on each side with free PMS color matching. Choose from gold tone, nickel, copper, black nickel (gunmetal), antique brass, antique nickel, antique copper, or black metal finishes.
Other sizes and coin options available, quoted upon request. 3D designs not available in iron material.
Setup charged per design.
Normal Production Time
20 Working Days
1" x 2mm
28 lbs / 1000
Country of Manufacture
Examples shown may reflect different sizes or optional enhancements. Additional charges may apply.
SETUP CHARGE PER DESIGN
Prop 65 WARNING
Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov